work is Responsibility

michael - richardson, Texas

Work is Responsibility

I believe that hard work and responsibility are the most important things that one must do. Everyone has their own agenda and they have there own work that must be done. Nothing in life comes easy. I work for it, in order to get it. With work comes responsibility. To be responsible I must have common sense. With out it, you’re as useless as dirt. Most people in today’s world have to get up very early in the morning., go to work and take there kid to school, go back to work and then still have the strength and energy to make dinner and put there kids to sleep. And that’s just one day out of the hole week. But that’s just doing what you have to do to survive in this world. A little hard work can go a long way. Sometimes in order to get what I want I must do things that I don’t want to want to do. Even though it’s not the greatest thing in the world that I can do with my time. Responsibility is the like the second part to getting were I want to be in life. Most people don’t consider the consequences they might make of there actions. That would someone might do could truly affect someone else’s life. That being a responsible adult means doing what is necessary, doing what is right to survive and maintain happiness.

There have been many people that had to do work to get where they are in life. Michael Jordan has had to do many things to get where he is. Jordan’s individual accolades and accomplishments include five MVP awards, ten ALL-NBA First Team designations, nine All- Defensive First Team honors, fourteen NBA All Star appearances and three All-Star MVP’s, and that’s not even half of what he has accomplished. Jordan is also noted for his product endorsements. He fueled the success of Nike’s Air Jordan sneakers, which were introduced in 1985 and remain popular today. Michael Jordan has done actual work to get where he is. He didn’t sit around and let someone else do it. He wanted to be the greatest, so that’s exactly what he did. I believe that work is responsibility. Work isn’t meant to be easy, it’s meant to take effort and dedication. I can achieve anything in this world, if I work for it.