responsibility is success

Edith - plano, Texas

I believe that being responsible is proving to myself how mature I am and that I can be independent and make it through life. Sometimes responsibility is so hard that I want to run from it and make things harder for other people that may have nothing to do with it. But organizing my doings and making time to do what is important can lead me to a good responsible person. Responsibility means the commitment I or any other people have for a person, job, or things that need to be done every single day. Responsibility is the key to success. If I am responsible with my job, getting on time, doing what I am supposed to do, the way they supposed to be done without someone telling us every now and then. With my hard work my superiors will see that I care about my job and I may get a raise or maybe they could get me into a higher position. Being responsible with a person, for example a son or a daughter, means leading them to success and supporting them when they make a mistake, letting them know when they make a mistake, showing them that in every way I am there by there side and no matter how big the mistake is I will prove that parental feeling is stronger than any anger we can get.

Responsibility has showed me that life is not easy and I have to work it out my own ways and choose the right decisions because I’m the only one who can make a difference. One of the big responsibilities I have right now is my baby girl Elizabeth. Since now I know what is to be a mom, I know that at anytime no matter how, no matter when I’ll be for her, by her side showing her that life is not easy. Since I haven’t finished my education, now I know that it is essential for me and for my baby girl. I try to be responsible all the time to go every day, to get good grades, and not to be late. This makes it hard because sometimes I may not have someone who takes care of my baby or sometimes she is sick and it’s my responsibility to make sure she is ok. No matter, I keep on coming and I’m not going to give up until I know that my best was accomplished. Another huge responsibility is going to work because for me it’s very important getting money to support my little family. I know that some day I’ll be someone, and I’ll have all the time my baby needs. In order to succeed on my goals I have to be responsible and prove the world that nothing is going to stand on my way to do what I’m supposed to do.