Life Lessons

Hunter - Prairie Village, Kansas

I believe that even though I have learned many things in my life, there is still a lot to learn no matter how old I get. This is displayed in my life in three main ways: 1. I am learning every day; 2. I am often confused with many things I may come across; 3. there are many things in life that confuse me or still remain a mystery.

I learn everyday not just in school, but in life. I do learn the bulk of my textbook-related knowledge in school, but there are many life lessons I’ve learned and many to learn. I believe that some of the most important things that you will ever learn, you learn when you are a toddler or just a small child. When you are a baby you learn to walk and talk. When you are a kid you learn to share, to respect your elders, to be responsible, to make friends and you learn many safety precautions like look both ways before crossing the street, never talk to strangers, etc.

I am also confused often. Some of the most confusing things in life can be the simplest things. There are many examples of this in my life, but the most frustrating was one time when I was lost in a corn maze for about one and a half hours, and when I finally found my way out, I was back at the beginning. All of my friends and the group of people that I was with left because they were all waiting for me for too long. Another example is one time I was playing a game on my computer, and I was practically addicted and I could not figure out how to beat a level. I kept trying and trying, but no matter what, I couldn’t get to the door safely. The third way it is displayed is many things are still mysteries in my life. I don’t know many things. I don’t know how to drive a car, find the volume of a sphere, determine the base pair of an animal or change a tire. There are many more things that remain mysteries in my life. Some mysteries I couldn’t state right now because I haven’t come to that yet.

In conclusion, no matter how old you get, there is always more in life