I believe…

Natalie - Huntington Beach, California

I Believe…

I believe that as a future educator, it is my duty to shine light on the importance of education, and all that it entails. This semester I have learned so much about myself, and the things I want to be able to accomplish, and have been developing a plan on how I can integrate it into the classroom and my every day life. I know that I have been fortunate enough to be raised in a large family with plenty of opportunities to be healthy, educated, to work, and have fun doing what I do; and I feel as though I have taken for granted these gifts that were handed to me. I want to give back to those who are less fortunate, and open up more doors to ensure the happiness and knowledge that I have been so lucky to contain. I have been working with the green peace organization, as well as researching information for my school work, and I have learned that my voice is a very important one, and is not the only one trying to be heard and make a difference. I want to help bring the world back to its healthy level, and help those who suffer from war, genocide, natural disasters, etc. I believe that it is m duty as a human being to fight for the right to be heard, and to hear answers to what is going on around the world. Why are we so shielded from all the terrible disasters happening around the world? Instead of keeping people in the dark from what is truly going on around us, the government and media should be informing the people of the terrible tragedies, and explain how one could help to be art of a solution. I believe in equality, happiness, health, and freedom, and I am willing to stand up and fight for that belief and continue to educate and inform those around me. I believe that this is my duty and that I have the chance to make a difference in this world, regardless how little I may contribute.