Pile on the Steak Sauce

Joseph - Tipton/IN/46072, Indiana

I believe that there is no such thing as to much A1 steak sauce. I believe that A1 is not only for steak, but chicken, pork, fish, pizza, tacos, beans, toast, and even as a beverage.

Maybe combining some of these foods with A1 sauce may sound strange, but so was the idea that a black was equal to a white in the 1960’s. I mean, blacks could not even sit with a white on a bus. Since 9-11 people have assumed that all Muslims are evil. Even the word Muslim has a negative connotation to some people. Lately people have accused Mexicans and China for stealing American jobs. The American population needs to settle down and not limit the use of steak sauce to steak only, white Americans.

I treat everyone like my food. I treat them with the same amount of care no matter what color their skin is or who they hangout with. I pile on the steak sauce no matter how someone looks, talks, thinks, or worships what they believe. There is no such thing as to much A1 added to food. More sauce can always be added, just like a person can never be to kind and caring to another person. It is impossible to help out others to much.

I believe that a person should never be satisfied with the amount of kindness that is shown towards others. Some might think that a cup o A1 is excessive for one chunk of meat, but I can always add another cup of sauce with my meat. Americans need to understand there is no limit on how kind to be towards another person.

Some times I do catch myself blaming a certain group of people for a problem they may not be involved in. I have to remind myself that I need to be understanding and kind towards them. Like the immigrant workers, they are in America to support their families. When ever I act in a racist way, it is like I ran out of A1. Being kind is just as easy as getting more A1 sauce from the refrigerator, people just have to ask how they would want to be treated.

I believe if more Americans could grasp the idea that we are all equals and should be treated that way, there would be no violence, no wars, no protests, and no problems.