Family Will be There

Jeremy - Grand Isle, Maine

There has never been a time in my life when my parents have not been there for me. My parents has always been there for me and loved me. They have gotten me out of trouble and helped me through tough times as I have done the same for them. I believe in counting on family.

A few days ago I had gotten in a tight spot. I had said something to someone that I did not mean. It just slipped out. I had called him a stupid useless person. So that day after school I told my parents about that and what I said. They told me what to say and how I could make it all better. So, the next day I went up to that person apologized and explained I was frustrated because the assignment was not working out. He accepted my apology. Then we went being friends and I thanked my family for that.

I believe in that I can count on my family. I can count on them show another example of how family helps you.

Even when families have disagreements, arguments and fights at the end we still love each other. They kept on going and going, and never stopped. So that night I told them I hated them and they ruined my life. Well my dad started to wrestle with me and mom started to make me laugh. I could not stop laughing. I learned that day that even though families get mad at each other they still love you and make you laugh. I know for a fact the family will help me with my problems and help me prosue any goals that I want. They will help me in every aspect if my life till soon I will begin my own family and help my children in there troubles and tell them they can know that I will be there for them. As when my family says to me every day “ that is what family is for.”