Confidence Is the Key to Achievement

Evan - 04756, Maine

Looking back at my life so far, I have come to understand that everyone has confidence. Know matter how shy, old or strong someone is. Confidence can be used in everyday life like playing sports, riding a bike.

However, sometimes confidence can be a bad thing, like when I got my first dirt bike and road it smoothly. Of course, I had too much confidence and I tried a jump, that was too big for my skill and broke my arm.

Confidence is also a good thing because when I was in baseball my coach told me to keep my eye on the ball. From what he told me that I could do it that gave me a lot of confidence and I hit the ball my first time. If you help other people to be confident they will help you be confidence.

Something I would like to do for the rest of my life is to be a Game Warden. I am so determined to become one that no one can put me down and make me change my mind. I know that is what I want to do for the rest of my life. Everyone has a chance to achieve in life. We all get opportunities to learn Schooling is very important to have in life because our world is changing fast with technology, and adults are losing their jobs because a computer can do it better and faster. That is why schooling is important because there are more opportunities.

The best way I think to be confident is to try know thing and just because its not working or going the right way just keep telling your self that you could do it and that should be good confidence. This is way I believe in confidence. Confidence is the key to achieve, because with out confidence you cannot achieve. If you tell your self that you can’t do something then you have low confidence and that wont help you achieve. But if you have good confidence then that will make things easier to do and help you achieve.