Superstions

Deron - KCK66104, Kansas Albania
Themes: setbacks

Superstitions are a lot of different things that you can do that will give you bad luck. There are different types of superstitions. I will explain all the different types of them later on in the essay. Superstitions are bad to come across because it’s possible that you can get years of bad luck, and bad luck is not nothing you would want holding you back from anything cause it can mess up lots of things. Trust me, and read about my experiences with the different superstitions. There is lots of people who believe in them also there is a lot of people who do not believe in them. Well here are the reasons that I believe in them.

I remember one day I was suppose to go some where that was very important. Earlier that day I saw a black cat pass in front of my car and I couldn’t stop because I was going a little bit to fast. Well later on that day when I was headed to the important place that I had to be at, my car started shaking really bad. Next thing you know, my car all of a sudden just died out on me and would not start up for me at all. The bad part about it is that we was on the highway and was stranded for at least a couple of hours in the cold. It took the tow truck exactly an hour and twenty minutes to get there.

Then one day I was helping my mom clean up around the house one day. I remember when we got around to cleaning the kitchen up. My mom was sweeping the floor and I had got in her way, well she swept my feet, and that is bad luck and once again I got it. The next morning it was on a Monday my cousins had came to pick me up from school Because remember my car was down it wasn’t even running. Well when I got outside and hopped in the car with my cousins, they asked me where my car was I told them it was on the side of the house. One of them said I didn’t see it. I told them again it was on the side of the house. So I thought that they were just messing around with me cause we always play around like that. So when we started to pull off I noticed that my car really wasn’t there no more and I told them to stop the car. I asked them were was my car. They said that’s what we just asked you. I hopped out the car ran back in the house and asked my mom did she get my car towed some where to get it fixed already. The only thing she could say is son don’t tell me your car is not out there. “I flipped out”. So yes my car got stolen when it wasn’t even running. Now that’s what bad luck will do for you.