This I believe

Levi - Haysi, Va 24256, Virginia

Do you have something that you strongly believe in? There are many things that I believe in and these are some of the things that I believe. The first thing that I believe in is giving everybody a chance and don’t judge a book by its cover. The second thing I believe in is being honest and trustworthy. The third thing I believe in is helping others.

Now days it seems like there are so many people who don’t care and don’t want to even give a person a chance to do something. The reason I believe it is only right to give every person a chance and don’t judge a book by its cover is because some are not as lucky as others, some are not as smart as others, it just takes time for someone to adapt to something. Giving everybody a chance opens new doors for great things to come.

The second thing that I strongly believe in is being honest and trustworthy to friends, family, and being honest all the time. It seems like being honest and trustworthy is one of the hardest things for people to do these days. There are so many people that steal from others. Being honest is one of the most important things is life. Honesty is very important in life because if someone wants a good job, the boss wants someone they can trust without getting into trouble. Being honest and trustworthy is something that everyone should consider.

The third thing I believe strongly in is helping others when needed or when you just feel like giving someone a hand with things. Helping others is a very important part of life. Teachers are people who help others. Without teachers the world would be in trouble because teachers help others learn more about life. Also when someone is in need and hurt you should always be willing to give help. Helping others is very important.

If you have something you strongly believe in then try your best to achieve that goal. I have achieved my goals of the things that I believe in. I know that if you set your mind to something then great things will come. These are just some of the things that I believe in and will never change.