God has a purpose for everyone

Mikayla - Liberty, Missouri

When someone asks me what I believe I answer, “I believe God has a purpose for me on Earth and that he loves me very much.” In the book of Ephesians it says “I chose you when I planned creation.”.

God knew everyone of us even before we conceived (Jeremiah 1:4-5). My role as a Christian is to glorify God for he says in Acts 17:28 “In me you live and have your being“. When I go to church on Sundays and Wednesday’s, or read the Bible I learn more on how to be a better example of a christian and examples of how people were good and bad examples of Christians. John 8:41-44 says ‘I have been misrepresented by those who don’t know me”. Some people think they were mistakes but in the Bible God says “You were not a mistake for all your days are written in my book.”(Psalms 139:15-16) God knows exactly what we are going to do every day and even knows the number of hairs on our head (Matthew 10:29-34).

God loves everybody including me and even when I sin against him he still loves me. ‘For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.’- John 3:16. God says in verse 1John 4:16 ‘I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love’. Also in 1 John 3:1 God says ‘And it is my desire to lavish my love on you’ God doesn’t want anything bad to happen to us and everything good comes from his hands. God is the perfect father and loves me more than any one could ever love me or I could love anyone. If you would just ask God can provide all your needs (Matthew 6:31-33). He has filled everyone’s future with hope and will never stop doing good for us. In Exodus 19:5 God says ‘ You are my treasured possession’. God is my greatest encourager and constantly reminds me of how much I am loved.