My Vision of Fame

Bruce - Madawaska, Maine

Fame, there are many perceptions of fame. Some may see fame as being a rockstar, or a professional athlete, but some may have the same perceptions as me, and see fame as succeeding in what you do, being healthy, having a family, and loving what you do to make a living. Fame to me also means going to college, and continuing to learn throughout the rest of your life. You need to learn things all the time, and if you do not, then you cannot be the best you can be.

Fame does not come without the time, effort, and hard work put in to everything that you do. Working hard does not always mean fame though. If you work hard and do not love what you are doing, then you are not fulfilling your fame, and you have not found your dream job. You need to push yourself to succeed at everything you do, you can always work a little bit harder, and there is always something more you can do.

I believe that actors do not fit my definition of fame. They are not all that different from anybody else that I know. Anybody I know can go on a set just like any of the actors on television, and play that part, so they should not be considered famous. I ask myself the question “Do I want to be famous when I am older?” I believe that I will be famous no matter what anybody else thinks because I am going to find my dream job, and I am going to have a house, and be healthy, and live the way I want, and this is why I believe I am going to be famous in the future.

I see my dad as being the most famous person to me that I have ever known. I saw him as being the kind of guy that everyone wanted to know, because when he walked into a room, he just lit the room right up with his smile, and he could do this because no matter what mood he was in, he was always smiling, and making the best out of the situation he was given. I see my dad as being the most famous person ever to me also becuase he was always there for me when I needed something or if i just needed advice, or someone to turn to. This is why I believe that you don’t need to be on televison to be famous, you can just be an ordinary person, but if you have a good affect on the people around you and your community, then you are famous to me.