Cities

Andrew - Madawaska, Maine

When I was, little I remember not liking big cities and always thinking that they were a scary place. However, after I started going to big cities with my parents on vacation I knew it was the place for me. Ever since I went to Boston, I knew that was where I wanted to move. I loved the skyscrapers, and all the people. I know there are more opportunities to be successful and I know I will take the opportunities when I graduate from college. One of the things about big cities that fascinates me the most is you can meet a person, and never see them for the rest of your life, and they might live two blocks away from you. This is good because you don’t have people bugging you all the time.

I know the city is not a place to raise a family, but it is a place to become a big businessman. Another thing I like about big cites is the women there are thousands of women and for a male during his college year what could be better? I see the big city as a place for a person to make something of their life and have a great paying job. I want to live in a place where there are more than two restaurants to choose from. I want to be able to try new things and meet new people. I want to work at a job where it pays a lot so I do not have to live paycheck to paycheck. I would like to take big business trips around the world. I live in a small town, and it is a great place to grow up but there are no jobs and the money is not that great. I know money is not everything in life, but money makes life so much easier. Small towns are nice because you know everyone and everyone waves to you, but I do not want to be an “Average Joe” in a small town. I believe that the big city is the place for me.