I BELIEVE IN THE LAKERS DYNASTY

Carl - St. David, Maine
Themes: sports

I believe The Lakers are the best basketball franchise of all time. From Wilt Chamberland to Magic Johnson to Shaq to Kobe their has been many great memories if you are a Lakers fan I mean this year alone they were not expected to make playoffs but after acquiring great players like D-Fish and Pau Gasol and with an mvp year Kobe had we came out number one in the West and are a favorite to possibly win it all. I have been a Lakers fan for as long as I can remember; so don’t think that because they are good this year I like them. I have seen a lot of ups and downs threw out the years like I remember watching them win their second and third straight championships in the late 90’s early 2000. I remember when they got Karl Malone and Gary Payton and then lost to the Piston in the NBA finals. I remember the day I herd Shaq was traded. That year after he was traded the didn’t even make playoffs but I knew they would come back and the next two years they did make playoffs but got eliminated by the suns in the first round. I was wondering if they were ever going to make a move to get better and this year is their year. Some say Celtics all the way but I know The Lakers have this year in the bag. Kobe Is MVP and deserved it we have experience both Kobe and Derek fisher have 3 championship rings with L.A. and Our coach Phil Jackson has 6 championships 3 with the Lakers and 3 with the Bulls. They went threw a lot this year Kobe almost left the Lakers and if he would have we would have been done, but that shows me never to quit, he stayed and they had a great season So I also believe never to give up when life seems hard it will always get better that is one thing the Lakers showed me. I may be to young to say I watched magic Johnson in his prime and they Lakers before shaq but I do know about those times to because I believe in the Lakers very strongly for many reasons, and I believe Lakers will win their 15th Championship this season. I think this may be the best Laker team I have ever watched because Kobe is playing like an MVP and the teams chemistry is right on and in my opinion the best bench players in the league.