Lazy Sunday

Mike - Monterey, California

Lazy Sunday I believe in having a lazy Sunday you know the last day of the week. Before you start a new I can you my experience. I do what every teenager does on a lazy Sunday. You sleep in late get up and have yourself a good meal and what I mean by that is a ham & cheese hot pocket and a pack of pop tarts. Then you make your way back to your room where you can play Grand Chase on your PC or Devil May Cry 4 on Xbox 360. I can tell you I did for hours finally around 8:00 p.m.

So I made attempts at doing my homework, which I could have done over the weekend. But like every average teenager would say SCREW THAT! So really I have only one subject to do that’s English. I’ll tell you something about my English teacher everyday to him is like a lazy Sunday. Doing a little work here and there and maybe after a week you get your assignment back that you turn in two months ago.

But honestly he is the coolest teacher you could have. I mean he was awesome drummer in his own band most teachers today can’t say they’ve done that. Anyways let’s back to me well after saying SCREW THAT! to my homework. My lazy Sunday was pretty much coming to an end and I felt bad for not doing my homework.

So I decided to do the only reasonable thing play more video games. So I did this for hours until my body fell into a sleep induced coma in my chair. So remember a lazy Sunday is just a day when you’re lazy and enjoying life for every second its worth and if you can’t do that you’re living!