Eddie - Gardnerville, Nevada

I am a real friend, not one who will smoke with you to fit in, but one who keeps you from doing it, to stand out. I am loyal to everyone, you can lie to me and be unloyal, it won’t change me any. I will still be loyal and true to you. I have a great love for life, and want to experience everything great, and challenging that life has to offer. I believe that nothing is as powerful as the mind, the body, and spirit. I love people who make mistakes, learn from them and grow. The definition of insanity- is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results. I believe in treating people how you want to be treated, that means if you don’t want someone to lie to you, never lie to anyone. If you never want someone to cheat on you, never cheat on anything. And if you want someone to be true to you, be true to everyone. This is the key to life to me! I believe that anything can be accomplished; it’s just a matter of how much you want it. Always be true to yourself and take care of the little things; and the big things take care of themselves. I have found that through this yes, nice guys do finish last. But they grasp the rewards that are true rewards in life. And no, a Lamborghini is not a reward; it’s a crutch, the true symbolism of being selfish in life. The reward being, having friends that stick up for you, having a love that loves you with all her heart, And having a simple and exciting life, excelling at what your great at. This is what I found is most important to me, and I found that out at a very young age. Through hard work and dedication, you can accomplish anything. For those things I will finish last (in the worlds eyes) every time. Money should not be such a huge priority; life is great with or without it. Be the guy who sticks up for the..”geek..” or ..”computer wiz..” from being teased. And who would take a bum off the street, bring him into your house and make him with a great dinner. If he asks you to walk a mile with him, walk two. There are way to many people in this world who just don’t care about the person next to them. My challenge to you is to treat the person next to you, even if a stranger, like they are your greatest friends in the world. And show them that you care, and love them. And watch the change that this world will have. Our generation is very selfish, and always thinking about themselves. To cure any problem get your mind off yourself, and start helping other people. So what do yah say? Join me, and in the process maybe we could make this world a better place, while we climb the little mountains, that prepare us for concurring the grandest and the most fulfilling peak. ……Its your life!! What are you going to make of it?