Live, Laugh, Love

Sarah - McHenry, Illinois

“Live, Laugh, Love” is a quote that I believe in. This quote I feel everyone should abide by, because if you do you will never have a day that is boring, you will always have something to look forward to.

Live: “to always have an extravagant or wild manner; pursue pleasure”. That is the definition of living. To live is one thing, but to be living is a whole different definition in the way that I look at it, the way I see living is to go and get out and do something, like sports, hang out with your friends, be with your family, do the things that you like to do, and do something daring, something adventurous, like to climb a mountain, go bungee jumping, scuba dive in the deep blue sea, take a trip around the world and go places that you have never been. That is what I call living, this I believe is called living your life.

Laugh: “to express mirth, pleasure, derision, or nervousness with an audible, vocal expulsion of air from the lungs that can range from a loud burst of sound to a series of quiet chuckles and is usually accompanied by characteristic facial and bodily movements”. Laughter is one of the best cures for a bad day, or heartbreak, laughter is something that could get you through the day, laughter is what makes you happy, it is what makes us all have a better day, and I think that laughter is an essential to life. Your laugh characterizes your personality, and your personality is a very important part of who you are it says a lot about you. This I believe is called laughter.

Love: “a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person, strong predilection, enthusiasm, or a strong liking for anything”. Love is something that everyone experiences in their life time, whether it is for another person, place or thing. Love is a noun. I believe that love is creative, magical, adoring, it is something that can keep you going, something to look forward to everyday, it’s the feeling that gives you butterflies in your stomach, you get the feeling that you are invincible and you can do anything its a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend. I believe that love is wonderful thing.

Live, Laugh, Love. Is the quote to my life, it is the motto to my life. It has a very strong meaning behind it and I will always believe in it.