Writing Will Release Your Soul

Cory - Butte, Montana

I believe that writing is a process, a generation of thoughts, release of the mind, and a flow of creativity. Having witnessed the power that writing can have over lives, I believe that writing is the most powerful weapon a human can posses.

Writing has changed many times throughout history. It has been used a tool to keep witness, establish scientific theories, caution territories of attack, prove an argument, but the best use of writing is to express the soul. Having lived a life of being let down by father figures, best friends, siblings, and peers, I have learned to use writing as a tool to battle their hatred with my private words. Most significantly, I have learned that through writing I can realize what I want and who I am. I am able to realize feelings and thoughts I never knew existed.

Anyone can come to terms with their own soul by writing. Explore their deepest thoughts and desires. Release their anger. Express their happiness. If a person just writes they can convince people of their thoughts, teach them something new, prove them wrong, expose them to a whole new world, and change their lives forever. It’s the most powerful tool humans are gifted with.

As a writer I am effective, witty, and powerful. Well, at least as far as I am concerned. Every person has it in them to become a powerful writer they just need to be ready to defend what they write if they decide to release it to other eyes. No person will ever have every person in unanimity with their thoughts.

When writing a person can write a million words to try and convince another human of something, but if it is not honest to their heart it will never work. The best way to be an effective writer is to be honest, truthful, and committed. If a person can do that they will be the most effective writer possible.