The planet

Hakeem - UPPER MARLBORO, Maryland

I believe everyone living on the planet earth has a responsibility. A

responsibility to the tree’s that help us breath and a responsibility to our soil

That provides our food. I believe that recycling shouldn’t be an option it should

Be a law, I believe littering should be illegal, and cutting down tree’s should

Should be allowed only if needed. I believe greenhouse gases should be banned

and replaced with Nuclear gas.

The planet we live on as we all know is going to be harder and harder to

maintain do to greenhouse gases and carbon dioxide. We need to do more as

human being to preserve the planet we live on. The first is stop greenhouse gases

And go nuclear. The main reason we haven’t gone Nuclear yet is stability.

But proof that nuclear energy an be contained is in the U.S missile defense program. I guess it comes down to what’s more important the U.S war on terror, Politics, Jobs or the planet that makes it all possible.

My Uncle took me outside at least twice a week. He would show me how to plant food, How to water tree’s and plants and he would explain why all of this is necessary. You would think he was an environmentalist if you’ve

ever met him. He was always concerned with the environment. He hated polluters and never understood the government he felt that they should be doing something but they were more concerned with starting Wars and gas.

He was the type of person to protest for hours by himself when people were

cutting down tree’s to build things such as amusement park. Five years ago he abandoned his car he took the bus everywhere here goes.

My uncle inspired my beliefs in trying to anything I can to help the environment. Although I don’t plan to protest by myself or abandon my car as he had the strength and character to do I do limit my going places and I

continue to plant things twice a week I feel that everyone living on the planet has an responsibility and this is mine.