This i Belive i have become a better writer

Jorge - Las vegas, Nevada

“This I Believe”

Slowly but surely, I believe that I have become a better writer. With some influence and proper guide any one can achieve that goal. I was privileged to be in Dr. Blankenship’s English class. Even though I wouldn’t say I’m a pro at this, I can say I am a lot better and have more confidence in writing a well presented paper. I wouldn’t know how school would be after taking 2 years of, I lied I know it was going to be hard and I would have to bust my ass in order to make it through this year. It’s been hard and yes I have failed some classes but I would say I had a great time in Dr. Blankenship’s class. She has shown me how easy it can be to storm up words, proper words from my head to pencil to paper. Even though I’ve been out of it for a while I can slaughter my paper with my thoughts now better then I was able to in high school. I believe now that you can escape the real world and all its unfortunates for a good period of time by writing, creating your own little world I can work on becoming the hoods best story teller. I believe in being able to write. I believe now. Writing plays a big part in your life, a big part in your work experiences; it makes you look well rounded and professional. To me I would say now I believe writing plays a major part like sunshine plays a major part in the daytime. I have been on a high lately, not any type of drugs. But the fact of feeling good in able to write what I can. I want to bloom and blossom, find a new way continue to make hits on paper like a rapper would in a C.D. track. It can be all so simple.