What’s Meant to Be Will Always Find its Way.

Tara - Louisville, Kentucky

What’s Meant To Be Will Always Find Its Way.

Not yet being 18 years of age I have had very little experience with life’s real challenges. However, since reaching adolescence I have discovered heartbreak after three years of “going with” that one special boy. No one could have prepared me nor would I have believed them about how I would feel; the amount of physical pain I feel over the loss of my best friend, my prince, my hopes for a future. I am physically sick; I can’t sleep, eat, or maintain a train of thought. I would feel totally without hope, if I didn’t keep saying to myself, “What’s meant to be will always find its way.”

Hearing this you may think that I am living in a fairy tale world or that I am in denial. In fact I profess that I am dealing with the loss and not loosing hope. This statement is not a confirmation of predestination or loss of my free will, but the affirmation of my belief in God’s will. What I believe that I am saying is that you have to have faith, that what is right for you will work out. The hardest part, is believing and knowing that I don’t know what is best for me. My faith is that things will be eventually the best for me allows me to have comfort and hope for my future. I can always see a light at the end of the tunnel knowing that what is right and good for me is going to happen by God’s will.

I know that having this faith has not lessened the heart break, nor has it lessened by physical mental suffering, but it does allow me to face a new day. The tears have not stopped, but I know they will and only time will complete my life’s story. I know that there will be other major events that I will be called upon to endure, but I believe that I will have my faith.

I can’t imagine how it would be to go through life without faith. I can’t imagine how I will feel when I loose a parent or a loved one for eternity. The pain must be enormous and the emptiness unlimited. But I know that with my faith I can survive these hard times and come out a better person.

I do believe in the greater good and I do believe in God’s will and I do believe in me, but when things get rough or things are not what I want I keep saying, “what’s meant to be will always find its way.”