THE ESSENCE OF TRANSCENDENCE

Nahum - 02135, Massachusetts

THE ESSENCE OF TRANSCENDENCE

I believe in the essence of the human being that compels him to transcend time: artistically, culturally, socially, politically, creatively, fraternally and humanely. I acknowledge that perseverance is the motor that has drives him to pursue his aspirations. I am totally convinced of the fact that we all are able to bring something new and different to the human trajectory no matter the time and era that we lived as well as contribute something of our own identity in our ephemeral transit in this life. Since I was a child I remember always trying to find a different perspective; sometimes I could not sleep for trying to understand what my mind did not comprehend. Now that years have passed I realize that this essence is still inside of me, only now it is reflected in my passion towards music. Since then that essence has developed in me the necessity to translate my own identity in the art of music, to pursue making something different even though it is necessary to break with established patterns.

The first time that I had a real understanding of what perseverance meant was when I got deeply into music when I was 16. I began spending hours, days, weeks, months, and after all this time, it has been years of constant working behind the instrument just to add more words to the musical vocabulary, and to follow the path to become a better and accomplished musician. Sometimes it is hard to deal with it, but even though that mean to sacrifice the time that I used to spend with family and friends, that is the cost that has to be paid, and I am totally sure that perseverance has led me to the path that I am walking on today, just to keep working with the same process, or even harder, to sooner or later reach my objectives.

I believe that authenticity and identity are the most powerful qualities that belong to artists looking and yearning to convey and express uniquely their emotions through art; that in turn allows him to transcend in time.