Never Give Up

Jacob - Kewaunee, Wisconsin

One thing I believe in is that you should never give up on something. I believe that not giving up is the main thing to doing something. When you give up you are telling yourself that you’re a chicken. That is why I follow the quote “Winners never quit and quitters never win.” I believe not giving up on something will help you with future references.

I have had many experiences were I was given the choice to give up but I didn’t. When I give up on something it makes me feel like have failed and failing is one thing that I do not want to do in life. Failure is something that a person should not be proud of in life and I believe they should feel ashamed that they failed because when somebody fails, I believe they failed because they just didn’t try hard enough.

Through out my life I have always been about winning. If I didn’t win a got mad and that’s why I believe in never giving up cause when you don’t give up it gives you a better chance of winning and when you do win it makes yourself feel good inside. I believe the most important place to never give up is in school. They way you do in school will determine what you can do in your future. If you try you can succeed and be able to go farther in life.

I do not believe in failure and I have always been committed to school and my grades. I believe giving up is like saying that you don’t care about life and that you don’t want to go anywhere in life. That is why I pity kids that are in there thirties and they still live with there parents. I understand if maybe your house just burned down or you lost your job, but when you live with your parents all your life and you have never even tried to do something in life. That is when I believe that that person has given up sometime or another in life and that is why they are where they are in life.

Never giving up in life is one thing I am proud of about myself and I believe that if everyone tried in life they would be able to succeed and we would have a better world.