Don’t Worry About Life

Kyle - Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Some times I’m not sure what I believe in but I do know my family is always asking me what I want to be when I’m older, or where I plan to go to college, or what kind of job do you want and I have always told them I don’t know.

My mom has always thought of me as the one in the family who will accomplish something, manage life, and have a family some day; she’s always telling me how proud she is of me and how she hopes I someday do great things.

I think my father has always wanted me to get some kind of a sports scholarship. I think he wants me to live his high school football dream because his was cut down because o fan injury to his leg. He’s always pushing me to pass school, get good grades and go to college.

My brother has always wanted me to get into automobiles and building them, whenever he gets some kind of a new junk car he always calls me up and asks me if I want to come help with it. We are always putting together and taking things apart.

I guess I’ve never actually sat down and asked myself “what do I want to become in life?” “What do I need to do to succeed?” “How can I get there?”

So there has always been discussion in my family about my future and I’m still not positive on what I’m going to do. But as long as I know that my family is behind me all the way, I think I will be just fine.

So I guess I believe that even if you’re not sure what you want to be or do or become, life will help guide you. That’s the great thing about it; you will always have some bumps in the road but live life and don’t worry about where it takes ya.

It’s like Anthony Kiedis said “Sometimes life’s so much cooler when you just don’t know any better and all the painful lessons have not hammered your head open yet.” So don’t worry about where life’s going to bring you because you have your whole life to think about it.