i believe in living life to the fullest

william - new franken, Wisconsin
Themes: carpe diem

I believe that people should enjoy life because life is short and no one knows when it will be taken away. One day I may look back on my life and say, I should’ve done this or should’ve done that, unless I live my life to the fullest. When I was confronted with writing this essay, I didn’t know what I was going to write about. what do I believe in? What does anyone believe in? Hope, love, friends, dancing, or simply living life? I didn’t really know. So when I was watching one of my movies I noticed one of the characters wanted to indulge life by doing everything she was confronted with, no matter what, she wasn’t afraid of anything. Where as the other character lived a scheduled life: get up, go to work, come home, eat, sleep, repeat. I noticed that my life starting to repeat the same thing every day. I didn’t like this so I started doing more stuff and I found I had more fun than just sitting at home.

Recently I went to my school’s prom and had a great time because I danced around like a crazy leprechaun and didn’t care what anyone thought of me because I had a good time. Others may not have had as good of time as I did because all they did was sit around and do nothing, while watching others dance around like idiots. Last year I would have never danced around like I did, but this year I simply didn’t care what people thought of me. I was having a good time and that was good enough for me. I believe people should get all they can out of life because on the way you will have more fun. Even if it is just dancing around like a crazy leprechaun