I believe in the power of hope

Mallory - nashville, Indiana
Themes: hope

I believe in the power of hope. I believe that with hope people can hang on during the hardest times of their lives. Without a little hope, we have nothing to look forward to. Hope has helped or one day will help every one of us. In life there are many times when it seems not one thing is going right, that is when you need hope most. When nothing is going right there is always something you can find to look forward to, always something to hope for. My younger brother was diagnosed with Leukemia at the age of three. He started chemotherapy right away once we found out. Seeing my brother like that hurt my whole family. It was hard to watch him go through so much, and be so young. Hope is what kept my family hanging on. The hope that one day my little brother would be fine. After his four year fight with cancer he is in remission, you wouldn’t even be able to tell that he ever had something wrong with him. Now we all hope he will never have to fight a battle with cancer again. Some people say that false hope is better than no hope at all. I believe this to be entirely true. How would we make it through everyday life if we didn’t have something to hold on to, something to hope for? No matter who you are, everyone has hard times in their lives. Some just have a few more than others. However small or big your problem is hope will always get you through. There is always hope for a new, better day. I believe in the power of hope, and that it can get you through anything.