Life is not Fair

Jannie - Casco, Wisconsin
Themes: setbacks

Jannie B

Life is not fair

I believe that no matter what a person does, life is not fair. Brothers and sisters sometimes make it worse. Homework is the big killer though. When I don’t feel well have tons of homework, I have to remember that life is not fair. I have experienced this situation twice in my life already. Both of these times I had a huge book report due.

The first time was when I found out I was having severe headaches from whiplash, caused by getting hit in the head with a frisbee. Along with that I also didn’t do so well in a test that I normally do well on. I then decided to believe that life is not ever fair. I had tons of homework and a huge book report due and was not feeling well and on top of all of that it was close to Christmas so I ended up with headaches during Christmas break I. I was in no way going to be able to get out of this situation that I was in.

The second time was when I had a terrible feeling in my throat like I was about to vomit. I knew for a fact that nothing like that was going to happen, but it felt so bad that I wanted to cry. It was hard for me to concentrate enough to complete my homework. I also had to work on a project. It was then when I truly learned that life was not fair no matter what a person did to make it fair.

I believe life is not fair. Each person learns the lesson that life is not fair at some point in his/her life. Even though life is not fair the struggles that we go through makes us who we are. The struggles I went through and go through the rest of my life changes the way I handle different situations. Every struggle I go through and have gone through makes me even more different than everyone else in the world.