Pain

Corey - Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Themes: death

Pain

I believe that everyone feels pain at one point or another in their life. Pain isn’t always the best thing to feel, but it’s a feeling that comes to everyone is some kind of way.

I felt pain one major time when my grandpa had passed away. It’s really hard to remember him too because nothing was really wrong with him; technically he just dropped over dead. I always remember him though. I will remember all the good times that we had when I and my grandma and grandpa would go up north whether it was with my cousins or just my family or both together. When we were up north we usually would go fishing a lot with my sister and my cousins too. It’s really hard to think of him as being passed away too because I had seen him the day before he had passed away.

No one will ever really know how he died. There’s one thing that I know that no one will forget is all the memories that we have of him. He was also a great person he always knew how to cheer me up if I was ever feeling down or always knew what the right thing to do too was. He won’t just be remembered by my family but also the fact that he had served our country. The best thing knew that two days before he returned home from being with his sister, he spent with his family and that he died doing what he loved to do best going out to his shop to build furniture for anyone who would ask him to.

So that is why I believe everyone experiences pain at some point in their life but that doesn’t mean that what you remember is always bad.