Different Talents

Tyler - Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Everybody in the whole wide world has a different talent. If everybody in the world was perfect and had the same exact talents, life would be very boring and dull on the world. So everyone is different in their own special way for their talents. For my life with my family, we all have special talents and we show it very differently at times when we need that talent. With my dad, he is a very talented man by what he is today. With him he is well with the bigger animals on the farm like the cows and older heifers. With my mother she is excellent with the younger animals for example when the younger calves are first born then my mother will take care of them until they are moved into the other barn then my dad takes over from there. So my parents are a very talented couple.

Now my older brother, Isaac, is another talented person. He is helpful by helping feed the animals like the cows and calves that need the hay. His big talent is that he is very good with the equipment when it comes to doing the field work or getting the machinery ready for going into the fields and also chopping the corn or the hay; but there is a disadvantage with him, he has asthma so he can’t work when it is really dusty. Now with my sister, Sarah, she is talented in assisting with the other chores even though she slacks on her chores, she is at least still helpful.

My Younger brother, Aaron, is talented with assisting also but the thing is he never finishes his work at chore time unless we tell to do it other wise he gets extra work. My other younger sister, Nicole, is helpful but her big talent is that she is stubborn as heck and my very little brother, Elliott, is helpful when he wants to be and his talent is to show off.

Last but least, myself, my talent is that I’m a back up for everyone in my family and that is my huge talent so if mom or dad are sick, I’m the back up.