Ashley - casco, Wisconsin
Themes: work

I believe that when you put some effort into school work it does pay off. I can tell by my homework and test grades if I studied for that test or if I looked over my notes two minuets before the test. When I review the subject for the five minuets every thirty minuets before the test, it helps me remember more and more and it helps me to do better on the test. The more effort I put into the subject shows in the end result, on the grade and for the assignment. I know I can do well, but I know it is up to me to decide on how well I can do. The effort I put into my school subjects is the difference between passing and failing that class, and then having to take that same class again the next year.

Effort helps in more than just school, homework and the assignment we get from school. A good example for needing effort would be running the mile during my phyed class. If you expect to do the mile and get a good time on it without practicing running, and no effort you will not do very well. If you put effort into the mile, and practice running you will end up with a good time and proud of yourself for running before the day of the mile.

Another example for effort to count would be doing projects at the fair. If it is a project that I do not like to do, I probably won’t put any effort into the project and get a bad grade on it. If it is a project that I enjoy making I will take my time on it, do good on it, and then get a good grade on it. For most things in life you need effort, if you don’t have effort then you will not do well in school, work, and many other things. Even if it means just a little effort here and their, a small amount of effort can help you accomplish big and small tasks.