School Is Important

Nathan - Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Nathan P

School is Important

I believe that School is necessary for all people. Schooling is the start to a long happy life.

To have most jobs you at least need a diploma. Most career choices now want you to have schooling other than high school. I believe in this because I am going to north western technical college in three years for diesel technologies. I am also starting in the volunteer fire department in Hobart this summer. My uncle introduced me to the volunteer fire department when I was about ten years old. I used to go watch him go put out fires. I loved it. I thought it was awesome that there were people in the world that were smart and brave to go save other peoples lives.

My dad has had struggles with his job at GP. He just had his diploma when he started their twenty two years ago. Now they are sending him to school so he can compete with the newer speed mechanics. Now with jobs going over seas the company is forced to lay people off. For many older workers that is bad. They are at risk first because they were the first there so they are “old school”.

Right now all the students are going to be the future era and will be the inventors of alternant fuels and new ideas. I believe that anyone person can do anything they want if they have the right education. The people that go to school are more likely to be the inventors more than the people that live the lower class life style. I grew up as an average young student but I always try my hardest, even in English.

Some kids will blow off all of middle school because it doesn’t necessarily count, but I believe that every one should try there hardest throughout all of there schooling even though it isn’t fun. School isn’t always fun but to learn you can’t always be playing games and having fun. If school was always fun what would we learn. This is why I believe that school is necessary.