Intuition

Carol - Greeley, Colorado

Intuition

God gives everyone the gift of intuition before they are born. As we grow up most of us lose this gift because we stop believing and using it. We start living in the confines of what we think of as right and wrong, with the limitations of the teachings of others around us. We stop listening to the inner voice of intuition. That was me a few years ago. I knew some things but never thought of it as being intuition. When I started working for a call center in Loveland I became friends with Maria. We became fast friends and spoke every day. I was interested in New Age things like having a psychic reading and Tarot cards and stuff like that. I had a crystal that I used to wear to take off negativity around me and on me. Sometimes it would look like it had smoke inside of it. During those times I would set it outside in the sunlight for about one-half hour or so, then the smoke seemed to clear up.

During this friendship with Maria, I got a deck of Tarot Cards. I just wanted to test them out to see if they really worked. We would sit for hours asking questions about our lives and what would be happening with events. I was able to read the cards with the help of books that gave us direction in reading the cards. The cards were pretty accurate with this information. Then one day I told her that I did not need the cards, because I knew the answer. This was the beginning of being intuitive for me. During that time, I did not know that it would change things in my life. I have family, friends, their friends, and co-workers asking me to do readings for them.

My friend Maria had gotten involved with a guy that she would eventually marry. During the beginning of their relationship she would have me do readings for her all the time. Asking about how he felt about her and their relationship. She would ask me about what he was thinking. I would tell her what came to me and within a day or two she would say that what I had told her would be what he had said to her. It was great to get feedback. I told her that she needed to do more talking with him. That in any relationship that you have to be able to communicate with the person this will help you better to work things out between yourselves.

The girls that I work with know that I am intuitive and will ask me questions about things that go on for them. When a bunch of us go out for dinner, they will ask for a reading. My friend Helen will say, “Give us each one word.” The first time she did this I did not understand what she was saying. Then it dawned on me that each person can have one word that is insightful into what is happening. It is like a mini reading. It is not them asking me questions, but just one word that helps them know what is going on in their lives.

I also believe that everyone has free will. Free will is when a person chooses what is happening in their life. Each person has two or more paths in their life, that when we make choices that we are using our free will. A person can change everything in their life and the way things are going by using their free will to change. That even doing nothing is a choosing a path, this is when you allow destiny to do its bidding. You are allowing things to happen to you, and not making things happen.

I really enjoyed freaking out my son, Henry and his friends with my abilities. One of these times was when he came over with his friend Sam and his brother Andy. Henry was coming home to change and get a few things to take back over to Sam’s home. They arrived when I was going through the kitchen Henry was handing Andy one of the Cup of Noodles. When I got to them I reached up and gave Andy another one. Henry asked me why I did that. I simply said, “Because, he asked for it.” Then Henry said, “Oh” and they left shortly after that. When Henry had come home, he said that Andy really freaked out. They were 15 minutes from home, before Andy realized that they had not said anything about the argument in the car on the way over about him asking for two cups and Henry only going to give him one. He did not ask Henry for two when they were at the trailer. Later my son got home and told me how I freaked out him and his friends.

I have people that are afraid of me because of my abilities. They think that I can see everything they say and do. I do not do this. I am a very private person and respect the privacy of others. I have been told by a psychic during the metaphysical fair at The Mart; that I know peoples secrets, but because I am so secretive that I do not like letting everything out about anyone. I have to have someone ask me for information, before I can let them know. I also know that sometimes, it is best not to know what is in the future. It is best just to live your life and be happy.