Family

Justin - Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Themes: family, illness

Family

I believe that family is the most important thing in the world. Although they may get annoying sometimes, I need them. I don’t only need them for food and clothing but for support when I need it. If I ever have a problem I will always go to them and tell them about it. Almost all of the time, they are there for me when I need them and sometimes they even solve my problem. When a family member dies, the rest of the family is there to support each other and keep each other going as well. For instance, my grandpa often has heart problems, and he goes to the hospital about once a month or so. When he goes to the hospital, my mom and dad always go with my grandma and stay there all night sometimes making sure he will be alright. My great-grandpa was in the nursing home and when things were starting to look ugly, the whole family showed up to see him before he died. I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many people in that small of a room!

That’s not all, my family also takes excellent care of me. They give what I need plus extras like clothes and four-wheelers. They pay for extra things like prom and homecoming, video games, gas money for everything that needs it, and much, much more. Also, when Christmas comes, both grandmas and grandpas love to spoil my brother and I with great gifts every year. My parents also try to spoil us and give us great gifts. When I’m sick, one of my parents or grandparents is always there to keep me company and try to make me feel better. They show up to almost all of my sporting events and encourage me to keep trying my best even when I have a bad game. The also take me wherever they go like out to eat or friends houses. We often go on family trips to cool places like Mexico, Florida, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! We have tons of fun, and the whole family loves every minute of it.