I believe doing good to others good will happen to you.

Matt - san diego/ca/92115, Delaware

This I believe…..

I believe that if you do good to others then good will happen to you. Everyone has a decision in life, one that may take certain people longer to make then others. I believe that I decide how I’m going to treat others and react to life. Sounds like a simple decision to make, but what’s difficult to decide is how I treat myself.

I believe that everyone is given the decision how to live life. I have seen the worst in people. I have been stabbed in the back, beaten up, and have hit ground zero. Instead of turning into an angry person who didn’t trust anyone, I specifically used those negative experiences to make me a better person. Anyone can feel sorry for themselves but it’s the strongest who can find good in the bad. This is my fundamental belief in life.

Patience is the catalyst that allows me to coexist in harmony with the world around me. Everyday I strive to put forth my best effort in making good decisions. Not be selfish when someone drops a twenty dollar bill, holding the door open for a complete stranger male or female, and always remembering to say my “please’s and thank you’s”. I take time to notice the little things in life which allows me to find enjoyment in every day.

I have done wrong, I have stolen, I have cheated, and I have acted in all malice ways imaginable. The question is what good I got out of doing those things? Answer, not a dam thing. All those acts were temporary solutions to my problems or desires, ands that when I realized that doing good to others good will happen to you. It’s when I started earning my money the honest way I realized how much rewarding it is to provide for your self. It wasn’t until I started putting in the long hours of studying did I realize it’s more than just passing a test. And it wasn’t until I started being kind and unselfish to others when I realized that this way you live life.

One of the greatest things anyone has ever said to me is that I bring light when I walk into a dark room. I believe that to achieve such a positive presence, you to be happy before you can make someone else happy. I believe that what you put into world is what you’re going to get out of it. Every time I wake up in the morning I try to make an effort to do multiple good deeds for the day, from a friendly smile, to lending a helping hand. For this reason I believe my life is amazing. To want to give instead feeling you have to give is that way I live my life.