A reason

Kacie - Maynardville, Tennessee

My life was pretty average and life was good until I got into high school. I really had a lot of emotional issue because of my mom leaving when I was smaller. But highschool was more difficult because of the drama that followed me. eventually it all became to much and I dropped out. And it was until I started dating my boyfriend that I realized what a mistake that was. But he urge me to go back, he kept telling me that I would regret not going back. Mostly I just let it come in one ear and out the other until that December Found I was pregnant with my son and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I thought if I don’t go back and finish how can I ever ask him too.. So I did. I graduate in April and he was born in sept. amazingly I an actually in college now. Its hard for me too leave him and come to school but I desperately want him too go so I do. I don’t know where I would be in my life if it was for my precious family and amazing son . He is so little and yet he has already done so much for me.