I believe in True Love

Sara - Chula Vista, California
Themes: love

I believe in True Love.

Love is defined as a passionate affection towards another person.

Love is unconditional. When two people truly love each other they will work through the hard times and treasure all the good times. They will always be there for one another, no matter what! I was very fortunate to experience true love at such a young age. I never went looking for love. I knew one day it would come my way. I had been in relationships in the past but knew I had never experienced true love. Like every other woman, I wondered when I would meet “Mr. Right.” It happened in June 2003. His name is Jose, better known as my other half.

I feel so comfortable around my boyfriend. We know each other better than anybody else does. I know I can always count on him for anything and everything. I am so thankful that he’s always been by my side. He’s supported me with every decision I’ve had to make. He motivates me, inspires me, and gives me great advice. He always listens to what I have to say. He loves and accepts me for me, even with all my imperfections, and that’s what I consider true love to be. He is such a wonderful person and I am very lucky to have him in my life.

My grandfather passed away April 2, 2006. He suffered a heart attack and died at the age of 69. Jose was by my side through this very sad time in my life. He was not only there for me, but for my family as well. He was there to comfort us all. I will always remember that. There is only so much a person can do or say during a difficult time like this. Whenever there is a death in the family, it hits me really hard. This was no exception. My grandfather’s death really affected me. Jose made me a feel a bit better.

I believe there is someone out there for everyone. I believe we all have a soul mate, one true love. I think falling in love was the most incredible, most satisfying, life-changing event that I‘ve ever experienced. I believe you can love many people, but no one can make you feel like that one person you consider your true love. Falling in love and having Jose by my side makes me feel complete. Love is such a wonderful thing to experience and I am glad I get to share it all with him. I truly believe Jose is my best friend. I’m happy to say I believe in true love.