Perfect Attitude and Working Hard

Haoyan - Muncie, Indiana
Themes: hope, work

Perfect Attitude and Working Hard

Hey, guys! I’m Paul. I believe in perfect attitude and working hard. To be honest, I don’t like study, but I had to study, because I have my own purpose. Before I came to America, I always was asked to do this or that by my parents. I didn’t know why I should do this. My parents just told me that it was good for your future, but what is my future? Who knows?

When I came to America, I found that there were a lot of differences between the USA and China. Muncie has many Chinese restaurants, but they are all terrible. No one can be satisfied with me. Their so-called Chinese food tastes very bad. They are too sweet and the main construction was changed. They made me feel disappointed. As a result, I wanted to open a traditional Chinese restaurant in America. Then developing it into chain restaurants. I will build my own company. I don’t want to be a rich but to define that what real Chinese food is. One dish may cost much time, but they are delicious! Every customer can enjoy their different experiences. I think that a good restaurant is not just thinking about efficient and fast but delicious. My restaurant is not Panda Express or China Express. It is a restaurant! Why people come to my restaurant? Because I can provide perfect food. All the food in my restaurant must be the best. Every employees in my restaurant should work harder and harder. They could concentrate their attention to make wonderful food. The customers can ask the cook to make special food immediately. They still can order a difficult dish before they come. And the dish which cost four or eight hours is our best food.

In America, the waiters and waitresses are very efficient and ardent. They treat every customer as their special person. Why they do this? Because their salaries are very low, and most of their incomes come from the tips. And the tips depend on their attitudes of services. If they offer wonderful service, the customer will feel happy and pay a munificent tip; if not, the customer will just pay a poor tip. In China, no matter how ardent they are, the waiters and waitresses still can’t get their tips. As a result, the waiters and waitresses don’t treat their customers well. In my opinion, the most important thing is personal service. In my restaurant, my waiters and waitresses should take a training first. No matter the waiter is Chinese or American, they also should understand what the perfect personal service is! This is what I believe.