As I Believe

Bo - Muncie, Indiana

As I believe—A harmony family can bring out an outstanding child. My living experience happens to turn it out. When I was a young boy, I live with my parents who take me as their devotion and give me the best of theirs. Since I was the only child in my family, I certainly become of the core of their lives. For the sake of being a successful merchant, which is influenced by my family, I pay much more attention to the current affairs and the economic policy around the world which is still being an essential part in my daily life and playing an important role for my own. With the hard work I do and the effort I make, I eventually get a chance to study abroad here to stay closer to my dream. I still remember how my heart beats when I first time set foot on the land that I have never been before and I can hardly forget the feeling as if I had actually touched my dream.

Occasionally, I suppose my life several years later, maybe I have realized my dream then and run a prosper company. What’s more, I set up my own family with whom I can share my happiness and sorrow. It is a place where I can put down all the burdens and masks and relax myself anyhow. I hold that an extraordinary success can not be achieved without the support of family and the power of love. So what I dream about is not only the success of myself but the harmonious atmosphere of the living condition as well. Yes ,of course, it is another key factor that contribute to my dream. In my view, a warm family acts no less necessity than the mature of the career. The two are what I dream of and I take them as two different paradises in my mind.

Taking a look of the days passed by, I feel like seeing a long film in which I am the hero and master the development of it. Sweat together with bitter consist the colorful scenes of variety moods which make the life more beautiful and miracle. The main tune is still going as well as the sneak episodes. Those are what always surprised me.

Remembering the words told by my father that hardworking is the only way that guarantees you a fully success, I make it my motto recorded in my mind and never fade out. What I get from it is that we all have the ambitions to reach a higher level and we also have the brilliant to achieve it. The reason why not everyone is capable to get to the top is due to the lack the motivate and hardworking. Realizing the point, I begin my trip to the extreme. Though I am not quite sure of the consequence of it ,I still have the enthusiasm to beyond myself no matter how hard it is for me. I am afraid of nothing because I get the essence of life and the key to success.

Some people believe in mystery, some people believe in family, some people believe in being who he or she is while some people believe the normal life is extraordinary. Life is a journey controlled by ourselves to a place where there exist what we dream of and what we cherish. Maybe we are just the ordinary ones now. Inspired by our belief, we will actually be the one. Believe what you trust, hold what you insist, forget what you worry and be who you want.