I believe in hard work

omeyaka - knoxville, Tennessee
Themes: family, work

when I was a little girl my dad use to tell me to alway work hard. He use to say when you work hard and get a positive result , it’s one of the best feelings you can ever experience. my dad use to drive a taxi cap when he was in college. After years of hard work, now he owns tree stores in my country. I was raised from a good family . I did have to do anything for myself. My mom did not really have a problem with me being lazy but my dad did. He told me that was not the best way for me to understand anything about life. I came to the United States when I was thirteen years old. Even then everything was handed to me. My last years in high school that’s when everything changed, I got pregnant. My dad was so made that he cut all of my expenses. I was eighteen at the time. I remenbered everything my dad use to say about life. He once told me; life is not fair but if you work hard enough you may just get even with it. Right after i had my baby I applied everything my dad taught me. I can say that my life is going okay because of my dad .Now, when I get my paycheck I feel so proud because I know I earned the money. Today, I live on my own with my son and I am doing just fine. I do not think I could ever survive on my own if my dad did not teach me the hard life and to always depend on myself. I do not jusT work hard at work but I applied it in every aspects of my life. I believe everything is possible if you work hard for it. I always remenber if the first time I do not succeed i try over and over again . When I earn my money I always remenber this” you need to respect one dollar for you to respect on hundred dollars”(so my dad said).