Passing by slowly

Iris - Aurora, Colorado

Passing By Slowly

Time is infinite, it never ends, and whether you feel like it goes by fast or terribly slow it will never end. When you’re lonely when you’re sad, when you’re happy or with company time will always be there growing you older and older by the year, month, week, day, minute and, even second!

Time might feel as if it goes by fast sometimes, like on a hot summer day when your whole family has a small picnic by the creek, all day is fun then the next thing you know is it’s already evening. Time to go back home!

Or when you’re at Skate City playing around with your friends goofing off skating fast or slow you still feel as if time just runs by!

Or on other times you might feel as if though the day will never end for instance when you’re mad or sad. For example when you argue with your parents, you stomp all the way to your room and you feel mad and sad at the same time you sit in you bed room, there with all the anger inside almost crying and you feel like you’ve been there forever just doing nothing or crying wondering if you’ll ever get out of that room happily. And it seems like it will never happen.

You might feel as if time goes by slow also like, when you’re at school and your teacher just keeps blabbering and blabbering giving you a lecture that’s another time when time might feel as if time is just slowly strolling on by.

I believe that time does not go by fast or slow. That it is always going by at the same rate, but how you feel it goes by is what makes it go fast or slow only in your world but when you might feel like it goes slow to others it might feel fast.

I believe in time I believe it is infinite, that it will always be passing by and, that it is up to you and your mood to feel how slow or fast it goes if it goes by fast or slow.

By Iris R