We Need Change

Ruben - auorora, Colorado

I believe everyone deserves an education. Everyone should be able to go and learn and it should absolutely free everywhere in the world.

Some countries lets take for example Africa hardly have schools but we (America) should help them out. I’m glad that I am getting an education I feel good to know everything I do about history and our forefathers and all. And sometimes people may think of school as some thing boring or some thing like I used too think it was boring too but come to think of it, it’s for our own good.

When I was in the third grade my older brother dropped out of school I thought to myself, “How cool, he gets to stay home all day and play video games and talk on the phone and all that good stuff”, then I thought, “I cant wait until im old enough to not go to school and stay home” But now that I am older I realize school is important. Looking back on it all, my brother says he regrets dropping out be cause now he can’t get the high paying job he always wanted as a child now has to deal with low income jobs and always getting laid off. But in a way that inspires me to become something in life the complete opposite of my brother. I want to be the doctor that cures cancer; I want to be some thing big; you know I want everyone to know be by name but then sometimes i get the thought to “How am I going to pay for college” because college is so expensive.

I feel that’s something me or anybody else in the world should be worried about. Having to think day by day “How to get the money so I can attend school”.

But yet some kids haven’t even got an education that I have gotten so far.

SO I BELIEVE that everyone no matter what race they are or what countries they live in, they deserve a 100% free education So they can become something in life. And hey, you never know if this does change around and everyone does decide on this, you might be teaching the child who one day might cure cancer or be the next president .

We need change, a GLOBAL CHANGE we need to reshape the world and we have to start some where don’t we? We’ll I got an idea on where to start……..take a guess go ahead. I BELIEVE IN EDUCATION!!!!! What do you believe in???