Live Once Live Forever

Carolina - Aurora, Colorado

Live Once Live Forever I believe your soul is immortal! Well what I mean by this is that when you die you are not forgotten. What I’m trying to say is that I believe your family doesn’t ever forget you. For example not too long ago my mom was outside on the phone with my older sister crying. I walked outside [and just waited to see what was going on] when suddenly I heard my mom say “why did she have to die!” so I ran inside. Soon after I did my sister went inside to tell me that my aunt died. Although even after she was gone I still remember her, my entire family still remembers her, and we all still love her. Every day I think a bout how many those words “Your aunt is dead “hurt! The point is that I still remember her every day of my life.

I also remember my dead puppy that had died three years ago when I was eight. I remember how he used to bite my fingers, how he would chase me all over the house, and how I would carry him to places. When I think of them I want to cry because well they are dead and they are my family. Thing is that I shouldn’t cry because they are still alive in me and the rest of my family.

Someone else I always will remember is my grandma. I would want to be around her all day long when I was a baby. She is dead now she when I was two but yet she still lives in me because I remember her. She like the rest of my family I love her. So what I’m trying to say is that when all my family is gone I will still remember them so they will live in my soul forever and I will live in their souls forever as well. When your family dies you will still remember them. You will still care a bout them. You will still want them to live. You will still see them as somebody you love. What I’m trying to say is that when some animal or person dies they don’t get erased from your memory or the universe because you know they once lived and you know they mattered. Will always live in me because I love her I’ve loved her ever since I was a baby. When my other grandma dies I will still remember her because just By Carolina Sanchez S