Elementary shcool teachers wanted

Brian - Aurora, Colorado

Elementary School Teachers Wanted

BY: Brian Hardiman

My second grade teacher was so rude because he threw a thick book at me and it almost hit me but I dashed out of the way. In second grade my teacher was the worst teacher ever. He yelled at me and almost made me cry for all of the times yelling at me. Out of the all the times he yelled at me I was his favorite boy student.

The worst thing about my third grade teacher is that she only yelled at me and no one else it was evil. She was very cold-blooded, it made me mad and she never ever stopped talking to me it was annoying. She was nice to everyone else except me. Like this one time she told me to read four long books and told everyone else to one short small book. It took me hours to read all four books. It was a nightmare I was crying after I finished all four books. She made me stand in front of the class and share all four reports of what I read. It was so shameful to stand up in front of everyone and read all four of my reports. On the bright side I got a good grade on all four reports. My teacher threw something at me that was really, really heavy.

My fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Olson, made do the most work in the entire class it was horrible and it made me frustrated. She made me do nothing but work, no fun no nothing. Imagine a cartoon character doing nothing but hard sweating work. It would be so boring. Some teachers are so annoying all they do is bug you about work. Going to school is so boring because the teachers that are in elementary schools. Although they’re so smart they barely teach you anything so you don’t learn anything until middle school.

Now my fifth grade teacher she was the worst person in the whole world she was horrible she didn’t even let us play games it was so rude. One time in her class I was daydreaming and then she came up by my desk and slammed a book on my desk and I got really scared and it made me scream. You better believe that elementary school teachers are rude. Don’t ever think that your teacher in elementary school is nice not even at the beginning of the year or at the end of the year because they’re never nice.

Elementary school teachers of all the grades between second through fifth grade the teachers are so horribly rude. They yell at you and throw stuff at you and also scare you a lot it is so horrible.