War be gone!

Luis - Aourora, Colorado
Themes: war

War be gone

By: Luis G

I believe that wars should stop. I know that a lot of people already this, but I think that we should settle things differently. If you have or we have problems don’t start a war or a fight. The first thing you should try to do is talk about the problem and settle it without violence. But too little problem go to the point of war is going a little too far. I think war is not right. Why do all those people have to suffer loose legs, loose arms, and the worst of all, death, just to solve a problem?

Also some people say that war is like Hell on Earth. When I was two or three, my mom would talk to me on how my grandfather was being put in the military because the United States of America needed assistance for World War 2. I’m glad that my grandfather didn’t have to go because the United States of America called it off. I also believe that war should stop because if it wasn’t for wars, some families would still be together not separate or destroyed. War is to be blamed for the cause of fathers and family’s deaths. Innocent lives are being shattered because of war. If you keep sending individuals to their death, not one other citizen will want to come to America because, they will be afraid of getting sent to war. Now a day we have so much weapons, some towns could get damaged like cracking a toothpick. In addition, if you start a World War 3, then with all the technology, you can wipe out the people on the surface of Earth.

I think that war should stop! I know that some of you might think that this is such a joke, that some wrote. Take a moment to think about our forte and the odds of surviving!