An Ordinary Life is Extraordinary

Rachel - glencoe, Illinois

I believe that an ordinary life is an exrtaordinary life! Every aspect of a normal everyday life is absolutely unbelieveable. When you wake up in the morning, open your eyes, and look around you thin nothing of it. Waking up is wonderful! You just woke up and made it though another day. Walking is another ordinary act to us. We walk many placesand do many different things. We, as humans, are born as complex creatures that can do many extraordinary act and having things such as, walking, breathing, talking, having enough to eat, or a roof to shelter, and much more.

We should never take anything for granted. However, we consider simple thing such as seeing, smelling, tasting, and walking as normal parts of life. Their are many people in the world that can not see, smell, hear, or taste but they would like to. My father got a small cut that turned into a large wound. He took his walking and health for granted and did not get help untill he really needed it. Now he has most of the front of his foot and can not walk very well. That is an example of why you should not take things for granted, they can be taken away from you in a flash.

When I travel to the far east I see much more poverty there than there. I see many people that do not have enough food to last them another day. I also see many people living on sidewalks, and trying to find a nice place to live.

You should love your ordinary life and enjoyit to thee fullest. It is the only life you will live. Take a minute now to appreciate what you have. It all could be gone sooner than you think. Be grateful for the ordinary things in like. The simple life is the best life and the normal life is the most unbelieveable.