this i believe

tianwei - muncie, Indiana

This I believe

This I believe that friends, family and love are the only 3 real stuffs in our life at a time for taking stock of our lives. For these three stuffs, Friend is the truth, family is the good and the love is the beauty.

I believe the truth, because I believe friends. Friends and I seem like two parallel lines. Although there is only a little bit distance but never cross. This distance is the difference between friendship and love. Love is more intense, but friendship is relaxed when you feel tired. Friends can help you out from difficulties, they will listen to your confided secret when you feel bad and also they will give you some instructions about your puzzles.

I believe the good, because I believe family. Family and I seem like two tangential circles. Although there is only one cross, you can feel your family are worrying about you, maybe only one call or one word. Sometimes I received my mum’s call, she always ask me everything is ok? Did I have some problems or trapped on the trouble? I have to say ”oh, yes, I’m ok, no trouble here. Actually I’m better than last time you met me.” Then she will be at ease. I know she just worried about me. This is the family, your best sheltering harbor.

I believe the beauty, because I believe love. Love and I seem like two parallel closed lines, these two lines are too closed to find any more space on this two parallel lines. You can’t tell these two lines, because they become one. Nothing can break them, except themselves. Like Hamlet, he gave up his love and chose revenge. Then he died with sadness. On the contrary, Romeo and Juliet choose their love not their hatred between Romeo’s family and Juliet’s family. their love clean their family’s eyes with hatred. Two of the families gave up revenge. This is the power of love.

I want to say never give up, because you have a lot. Your family will worry about you, your friends will support you, your love will go with you. So you have own all over the world and nothing lost. The only thing you should do that is bring happiness to your friends, families and your love.