Feifei - Muncie, Indiana

I always believe that friendship is a very important part of my life. Lacking of friendship will make you feel lonely. Love is also very important, but you cannot give up your friendship. Who always comfort you when you are disappointed in love? Friends! Hanging out with friends is a wonderful thing, I do not need to hide my feelings, and I always feel comfortable in this community. Some people will ignore friendship when they fall in love. In their mind, there are just they two in this world. They do everything together. They do everything just for their lovers. I totally can not agree with these activities, because I believe friendship is important as love.

There is a story about my friends and I. when I was in high school, I fractured my leg, and then I had to wear the plaster everyday. It was inconvenient to walk and to do any other things. I was really worried about it. However, my friends helped my so much; they made me feel that I was the luckiest girl in this world.

I was living in school in that time, and I did not have a wheelchair. Actually, it was useless even though I had a wheel chair, because there was not handicapped road in my school. So my friends used the bicycle to send me to the classroom everyday. They bought food for me for every meal. In addition, I was also inconvenient to go to the bathroom, so my girl friends helped me to go to the bathroom.

My friends always did not let me be alone. They did not complain anything; they all were happy to do this. During that time, I felt I was loved by so many people. After I got well, I was back to my normal life. We handed out together as usual, and made fun of each other. However, after several years, I still remember the beautiful feeling though my leg was in plaster.

In this world, everybody needs friendship, because you are not living alone. Friendship makes your life more wonderful. Though you have families and lovers, you should not be supposed to give up friendship. I suggest these people, who are weltering in two people world, treasure their friendship.