My passion

Tanya - St davieds, Pennsylvania
Themes: children, sports

My Passion

My passion the one thing in my life that I know I could not go a day without. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about or play sports. sports has become one of my biggest passions in my life, my life without sports would be like living in a world with no air. I believe that children should play sports from a very young age.

I have been playing sports ever since I was nine years old. I was not very thrilled about playing a sport as a matter of fact my mom signed me up without telling me. I remember my first softball practice like it was yesterday. I was so mad at my mom that I did not talk to her the whole ride there. Little did I know that after that practice there would be not turning back I was hooked.

Sports is a good way for many people to relive stress and to just forget about everything that is on their mind. I know for me I could be having the worst day of my life and the moment I hit the court, or field I forget about everything and just put everything into my practices and games. I think that sports can be very therapeutic and is almost needed for many high school and college students. Playing a sport helps keep things off your mind and not stressed and it can even put you in a happier mood.

Not only do sports help with keeping you in a good mood and stress free I believe it helps keep kids out of trouble, and their grades up in school. When high school and college students are playing sports it takes up a lot of their time which can keep them from getting bored and getting into trouble. Also when a student has pressure on them to keep there grades up so that they can play the sport they love they will put forth the effort to do so.

This is why I believe that all kids should play sports starting at very young age. Sports can influence their lives for the better and teach them very important lessons about life. Playing a sport will help teach them how to balance their responsibilities and gain integrity on and off the field.