Get Your House In Order

Richell - Philadelphia

Get your house in order

What I am about to talk about may be uncomfortable for many readers, but it is necessary for everyone to know. Growing up, I never wanted to call my female sex organ a vagina. This word seemed disgusting to say or even think of. One day my aunt told me about the words that her mother, Paula, used to substitute in order for her daughters to understand. One of the words that Paula substituted was vagina. Paula began to get frustrated while teaching her oldest two girls how to say vagina because, they kept calling it Virginia. She then said, “Just call it your crib,” and every since then, it became a family tradition. Although the girls do know how to say vagina, they still refer to it as their cribs.

The vagina is one of the most important areas on a woman’s body. It seems to me that many women do not care about the appearance or the cleanliness of their cribs. I adhere to my opinion of this because I use public bathrooms where the smell is not welcoming. The smells of fish and not enough water go through my nostrils, and these smells make me wanna puke. I also know that some women do not keep their cribs tamed because I used to be a dancer, and dancers get dressed in front of each other often. It seemed like I heard a lot of, “nobody come in, I did not shave,” “this don’t make no since, I need to shave,” or “don’t look at me, or you’ll see my hair.” I believe that every woman should keep their cribs cleaned and tamed.

Ladies, I know you may be thinking why I am singling you out, but I think it is harder for us to deal with these issues more then men; however, men, I think you should keep your penis smelling clean just like women should keep their vaginas clean. Yes, you may not smell that good after playing sports, having sex, or just period, but I believe you should care.

I want to help women learn how to keep their cribs in order. First, drink plenty of water. I know that I drink a lot of water, but I still could upgrade my intakes. I believe that water is a solution through personal experience, and through the testimonies of other women that I have already told to drink water. One way to help with cleanliness is to keep the crib tamed. It should not look like a forest down their, and it should not look like a forest growing on the sides of a girls thighs. Just think about it, just like the hair under the underarms sweats, so does the hair where the crib is located. More hair on the crib can cause more sweat that could accumulate to produce an unwanted smell.

I believe that women should keep their cribs sanitary and under control.