Why Destroy Nature

Karim - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Why Destroy Nature

I think we need to not to destroy nature. Nature helps explain a lot of things that is happy in our surrounding areas or the world. Nature is like is like our alert system that keeps us aware about what’s going on in it. I believe that nature is being destroyed due to man carelessness to expand the whole to be as one but not thinking about the animals and food that is being destroyed. We are experiencing different problems in nature do to destruction of nature what need to stop. Man is destroying nature and expanding different cities & towns, and creating man made machines that are causing problems in nature.

I would go to national park and I would see beautiful lands and vegetations. As I aged, I would go visit the same park but I would notice a difference in the landscape, and vegetation. I notice that land was dying because of man expanding territory and building new things. That was hurting me within because man was destroying Gods beautiful landscape. That event that I saw helps me join and be part of different programs is in my teen years that deals with cleaning the communities and cleaning up parks. Also I would send donations to different charities for them to fix up different parks in the city and surrounding area. Throughout the years I saw that man was giving back to nature and made me happy within. I saw that different communities in the city of Philadelphia and national parks outside of Philly, was giving back to nature. Also I saw the landscape of the different parks, coming back to its original beauty. That event made me also help out in my community where I would clean up different parks in my area and neighborhood.

We need nature because man relies on nature for many things. Man relies on nature for the vegetation to grow for people to buy and have fresh fruit and vegetables to eat. Man relies on animals not so much to hunt and eat but the animals in the world balance our ecosystem so there would not be so many at one time that might cause problems. Man uses different instrument to predict different things within nature and the weather. This instruments alone man uses, but the question is “Why is man using different instrument destroying nature?

Nature is dying due to man using of natural resource and transforming into source that we use in our daily lives. Man is using oil and gas and putting it into automobiles, which causing weather events that the world has not experience. Man us spreading trash and garbage everywhere where the animals are dying due to man disposal of trash and garbage. There’s much progress that is happening now where man is recycling and finding other ways to dispose trash.

Man needs to stop this destruction of nature among the earth. We on earth is experiencing consequences, due to mans destroying and rebuilding. Nature is dying due to our buildings expansions project. We need to come together and find some way of expanding different communities. We need to stop this destruction now before a catastrophic event will happen.