clark - clition, Iowa

I believe that the education system has only one reason for being there and that is to serve the smart students. It seems as if you are not at the top of your class your are just forgotten about. A misfit why should they care about you. You don’t score high on your test your not in a extracurricular activity your names not in the paper for being on the honor roll.

If you’re an under average student they like to think there helping you by sending you to special class but all that happens there is that you get labeled as Dum. And all they do for you there is just give you easier work so you can pass the grade that way they don’t have to deal with you next year witch you just get far there behind and they will just send you back to the room. Where there not try to fix the problem just cover it up.

So what happens if you are one of the “smart” kid’s well you get recognized given awards get to be in special groups never get sent down to the office. And if you’re stating to fall back in one of you classes every one does every thing in there power to help you. Just so you can keep on making the school look good.

So what happens to the under average kids they don’t get there name in the paper for barley getting above an f even thou you tried as hard as you can you don’t get put in groups that they parse you. And if you stated to fall behind they don’t care just give them easier work we don’t have time to help you one of the smart kids got another a on a test we have to throw them celebration who cares if you studied and got a c they got a A the must just studies harder then you did.

And why do we need all of these subjects that we problem never going to use in the world they should star teaching thing that are going to be need. They are also teaching class that are aimed towards the smart kids instead on giving a more broader range of classes that might interested or relate to the field of work you want to go in.